The most interactive safety driver training course from the National Safety Council!
This course will give your drivers key understanding, skills and techniques to avoid collisions and reduce future violations. The result is a more responsible driver who grasps best practices to prevent injury and death while operating a motor vehicle.
Businesses that adopt the DDC 4 program as their best driver safety practice show their commitment to safety for employees, their families and the public.
This training can also help your business to:
What your drivers will learn...
· The stages, causes and prevention of collisions
· How to reduce collision risk with defensive driving strategies
· How driving distractions such as talking and texting affect driving ability
· The definition of impairment and its related dangers
· The impact of physical, weather, road and traffic conditions
· How to identify and minimize aggressive driving activities
· The four fatal driving behaviors
No, the DDC4 is not a course required to do business in the State of Alabama. However, the course will give your company drivers the opportunity to obtain verifiable driver training which will improve the safety culture at your company.
The course attendees will receive a printed coarse booklet that follows the course objectives. The booklet includes additional examples of the course topics and opportunities for students to engage themselves by answering challenges offered throughout the course.
The AGITC, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and all class tuitions are applied to help cover the costs associated with operating the Center for supplies, office & classroom rent payments, travel, and utilities.